Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pantene Pro-V Relaxed 7 Natural Deep Conditioning Mask


Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Deep Conditioner, Breakage Defense Mask..Created for women of color....Unique Amino Pro-V Complex....Deep penetrating formula....This repairs and protects hair to reduce shedding....Essential oils and moisturizing conditioner penetrate deep to transform dry, fragile or color treated hair into strong, healthy hair that shines....i bought thiz bcuz 1, im a pantene user, & 2, im really liking their maskz...so i used thiz the other day & it smellz just like the moisture renewal mask ive previously blogged about....if i didnt kno n e beter,i would think thiz waz the exact same mask that i had used...but it doez say that it haz jojoba oil & a few otherz az the ingredientz, unlike the moisture renewal mask...the slippage waz actual pretty good & thatz a *key* component 4 me when tryna nail down the rite condish....so i applied thiz while n the shower, but i didnt rinse it out....when i got out, i had already had a *doctored d/c* on standby which consisted of some more of thiz mask, evco, & some raw honey....i left that on 4 a good 1 or so & proceeded 2 rinse that out....the resultz were *blah*, & i really didnt notice 2 much of a difference n my hair n termz of softnezz or wat have u....@ n e rate, i will more than likely purchase thiz again...if not thiz mask, then the moisture renewal bcuz 2 me theyre 1 n the same...there iz 1 more mask by pantene i wanna try 1st & then i will base my final decision on the outcome....i got my 7.6 oz jar @ walmart 4 $4.55 or something like that....so if ur n2 pantene, or n2 hair mask @ a economical price, thiz iz 1 u shouldnt pazz up.

5 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Unknown October 15, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

I bought this today...finally. I've been searching for this forever and spotted it at the Commissary. I would like to invite you to my OnSugar site. What is your email address?

Unknown October 15, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

I never get good result with Pantene anything...I never understood that because everyone raves about it

2BOSSAY October 16, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

@angela, i will shoot u my addy 2day fa sure...
@tray, thatz amazing, cuz pantene iz da bomb 4 me...alwayz haz been & alwayz will b....hmmmm, something we should debate upon on the *new* blog...watcha think?...

Anonymous,  October 16, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

i have this one! but did not get good result

2BOSSAY October 16, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

@ motor, ya pantene isnt 4 everybody...but um my hair seemz 2 luv wat otherz h8z...go figure...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP