Friday, October 31, 2008

Wave Nouveau Daily Humectant


What They Say
Triple Conditioners
For Smooth and Shiny - Natural or Wavy Hair
Wave Nouvaeu Daily Humectant is a moisturizing hairdress that revitalizes thirsty hair. This moisturizing lotion adds sheen and enhances the manageability and curl pattern of natural or permanently waved hair.

What I Say
luv it!...got thiz @ the local bss 4 $6.99 az well, 4 a 16.9 oz bottle...although it did seem 2 b on the *small* side...hmmm, think they might have played me..but um, ya it keepz my hair moisturized all day...i use thiz n conjuction with the finishing lotion, & my hair iz n luv....thiz iz gonna b a new staple 2 add 2 my ever growing stash...i give thiz product 2 *Bosses Up* on the moisturization tip!

7 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Anonymous,  October 31, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

I have been eyeing the Wave Nouveau brand for awhile now. I didn't know too many people who had a curl by them back in the day. When I run out of all of my favorite jheri curl goodies I will try the smallest size of this definitely. Jheri curl products usually are great on natural hair.

Hairlicious Inc. October 31, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Umm, Im curious now too. Can you post the ingredients???

2BOSSAY October 31, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

ummmmmmmmmm @ dede, ya ive noticed that itz working on ma natural hair...imagine that....definitely try it cuz i think u will b impressed....@sunshyne, ill drop it n ur box or something...u making me work now girl....if im not mistaken, theyre pretty much the same az the finishing lotion..but we'll c...

Anonymous,  November 4, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

yeah post the ingredients pls!

Anonymous,  January 14, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

I want not approve on it. I think warm-hearted post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous,  January 18, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous,  January 21, 2010 at 2:23 AM  

Easily I assent to but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP