Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mega Tek, My Son, & I

so like i said in yesterdayz post, i purchased my mega tek & i officially kicked off the challenge 2day....im in it 4 the long haul, which iz about 6 monthz...so we'll c if i can get thiz hair of minez 2 do something miraculouz within that time frame...got my fingaz & toez crossed....ive also started applying it 2 my son'z hair az well...although he'z had great resultz with the *moe grow* mix, he'z not consistent with applying it on a daily basis...so i temporarily stopped him from using it, & now i started him on the mega tek az well...since ill b using the MT az also, i'll make sure 2 stay on top of hiz usage...lol...i also wanna c if the areaz that didnt fill n with the moe grow, can b filled n with the MT....welpz i posted both of r starting picz, & i'll b sure 2 continuously post updatez @ the 2 month intervalz...n the mean time, peace n hair greaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....


my starter picz

a comic strip!

my son'z starter picz
a comic strip!

7 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Anonymous,  December 5, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

His hair is filling in nice on the top. I'm sure the MT will speed up the process :o)

Juana4ev December 5, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Good luck! I'm back on MT.. you can check out my fotki, Juana4ev. MT thickens first for some then adds length. Be consistent and don't use too much at a time.. (I only fill up to the cap for my whole head). I added 1 tablespoon of Castor Oil to the whole bottle. And washing constantly is good for any buildup

2BOSSAY December 5, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

@sunshyne..ya im hoping so...thatz y i started him on it...but the hair iz definitely coming in from the moe grow mix....
@juana..thx 4 the tipz...ill keep them n mind...

Jmilz86 December 6, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

I can't wait to see the results of the MT usage for you both! good luck to you!

2BOSSAY December 6, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

@jmilz..girllllll u & me both...lol.thx tho

Mrs. Denga December 6, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Yes please let me know how that works out. I've also heard alot about it and been thinking about using it. Hope it works for you!!! Oh and it's me by the way...the one that didn't know you were Ms Bossay on Kiss...lol

2BOSSAY December 7, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

lol@denga...i had no idea thiz waz uuuuuuuuuu...lol..now *we* kno...i will definitely keep u posted on the resultz...thx 4 following meeeeeeeeeeeee...i appreciate that...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP