Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sea Salt + Condish=Instant Soft Hair


okee a few weekz ago i waz on LHCF & stumbled upon thiz recipe courteousy of LHCF member *Kiya*...i waz skeptical @ 1st cuz my hair iz NEVA eva soft after i condition it....so after reading all the rantz n ravez i said lemme try thiz shit & c wat all the hype iz about....man i d/c'd the other day, & added a bunch of sea salt 2 my condish....i left the mixture on my head 4 about 3 1/2 hrz...i definitely noticed a difference n the mixture of the condish itself...it seemed creamier but the jury iz still out on that..im gonna try it again & c if i get the same resultz...n e wayz, when i rinsed it out, i couldnt believe my hair waz that dam soft...no lie!...i waz like dam!...so um ya, i'll b re-doing thiz the next time i d/c 2 c if i get the same resultz...if i do, thiz will definitely b something i will continue 2 incorporate n2 my hair care routine...i got my 26oz jar of *Hain* sea salt from walmartz 4 $1.88....enjoy the recipe..thx Kiya 4 hookin me up!

Here's a Treat for your Hair:

"The Kiya Fizzie" ---

Add a little Sea Salt (1/2 teaspoon) to a huge handful of your favorite hair conditioner. Any conditioner of your choice.

Mix well and apply to your hair. Cover with Plasic cap for at least an hour. Rinse out and your hair will be as soft as can be. This also Relaxes the ends of your hair. . Treat yourself to the Kiya Fizzie once a week. Your hair will love you for it.

9 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

laughing808 December 9, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

ok, I'll have to give this Kiya Fizzie recipe a try.......i'll let you know the results.

2BOSSAY December 9, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

lol@laughing...ya imma try it once more myself 2 c if i get the same resultz...lol..but im thinkin she may b on 2 something...lol

Anonymous,  December 9, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

This is on my "things to do" list for this wknd..uh..one lil issue I have w/u..u could have POSTED A PIC! [u knew I was gonna say that..LOL]

2BOSSAY December 9, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

posted a pic of wat?...i did...lol...i posted 1 of the sea salt...lmao...gosh, wat do u want from me?...blood???...lol...

2BOSSAY December 10, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

mega tek iz still going...itz only been a week now tho...lol..ill keep u posted..

Nyree December 11, 2008 at 7:22 AM  

2Bossay, I am waiting for results to see how it went for you, because my new growth is about to have its own zipcode!!!

2BOSSAY December 17, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

lol@secret...ill keep u posted...lol

Anonymous,  January 12, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Ok, I tried this sea salt and conditioner mix this weekend. My hair came out soft I just let it air dry. I didn't have to blow dry it out to make it straight. Which was great!!

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP