Monday, January 26, 2009

Home Economicz 101: Bossay'z Aloe Butta



i have been wanting 2 purchase some hair buttaz, but i really believe they're overpriced & u dont get that much 2 begin with...shit we're falling on hard timez rite now, so i figured it would b cheaper 2 make my own...so after perusing variouz hair boardz & actually joining another 1 thatz geared 2wardz making ur own productz, it waz now time 2 start experimenting...i decided 2 make an aloe butta last nite, & it actually came out betta than i expected....(thiz iz the mixture after it waz whipped...soooo soft & creamy)
thiz waz the 3rd butta that i had made within the past week, & i definitely think i may b on 2 something...not 2 mention that my pocketz r thanking me bcuz most of the ingredientz i already had, i get more 4 my money, & the best 1 of all iz that i DON'T have 2 wait 4 my shipment 2 come n the mail...lol...so, all n all im very happy with the resultz that it produced...i had actually washed my hair last nite & after letting it air dry, i applied my new butta 2 my hair, sealed with my oil mix, & braided it up n some plaitz....thiz morning i felt my hair 4 the *softnezz* that i owe so desire, & it waz there...lol...o btw, the 1st pic @ the top iz the mixture after it had been refrigerated all nite, which produced a nice *hard* butta...the 2nd pic iz rite after it had been whipped....lite & creamy...im a definte happy camper...l8r folkz...

11 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

random January 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

You have to tell how to make it! I never put aloe in my hair but the butta looks very moisturizing.

OffdaShoulda January 26, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

please please wats your recipe?

Admin January 27, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Girl you are teasing us with that butter. Tell us how you make it, don't leave us hanging now!

2BOSSAY January 27, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

LMAO@LONDON, DASIA & DANCE...I WANTED 2 C WAT MY ACTUAL RESULTZ WERE DAYZ L8R & IF THERE WAZ N E BUILD & WAT NOT B4 I PUT IT OUT THERE....I ALSO WANTED 2 C HOW MANY FOLKZ WERE INTERESTED...I SHALL POST THEM...LOL...

Anonymous,  January 28, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

2COOL... Just this afternoon, I thinking about trying to recession proof my hair care. When I visited Karen's Body Beautiful, the pot was literally on the stove cooking up some of her concoction, which I am now out of and don't have the $25.00 to replace this week. So why not? I'm gonna learn too. I'm really interested in making a conditioner for myself. Thanks for the letting me know it can be done ( without blowing up the house and tearing out your hair) :) BTW, you not gonna tell your recipe? Where is the love? lol

2BOSSAY January 28, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

@ABUNDANT...OF COURSE IMMA SHARE...SHARING IZ CARING...LOL...STAY TUNED CUZ THE BEST IZ YET 2 COME...

DeJa Vu January 28, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

I have been looking for a forum like that. Could you give me the link?

Anonymous,  January 29, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

2Bossay, that is 2 funny, my daughter says "sharing is caring" but she only means for you to share wid her... she's a little bugger head, who btw is sitting wid some sea salt+ condish in her hair right now :0

2BOSSAY January 29, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

lol@abundant...how did that seasalt turn out on her head btw?...inquiring mindz wanna kno...

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

2Bossay, she was a litte diana ross today at school. She couldnt' keep her hands outta her hair. I was laughing. Her teachers all told her how soft her hair was, & I couldn't stop lookin at her. I'm so happy to be learning for you ladies. My daughter will never have to feel like she has an ugly head of hair.

2BOSSAY January 30, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

o wow@abundant...thatz sooo funny...im glad that the salt worked out on her hair 2...girl it doez a job on my daughterz hair az well...lol@diana ross tho...i can imagine...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP