Saturday, January 10, 2009

L'OREAL H.I.P. EYESHADOW, & ANOTHER MINI ME HAIR DAY

so cvs waz having a buy 1 get 1 free sale on their l'oreal H.I.P. eyeshadowz & since im luving their colorz, there were a few more that i wanted 2 try out...of course i got up @ the break of dawn & ventured out 2 a few cvs storez, cuz usually the 1st 1 i go 2 neva eva haz wat im lookin 4...the 2nd 1 i went 2, i hit pay dirt...cleaned up n that mug...lol...i spent about $40 buckz & i got altogther about 10 different shadez...i got CHEEKY, GUNMETAL, MAGNETIC, SHOWY, SPIRITED, RIOTOUS, BRAZEN, PLATINUM, DYNAMIC, & GILDED....a few of them look very similar, & my daughter had no problem telling me so....she also added that i don't need em...she aint lying cuz rite now itz a dam recession going on...lol..but who the hell iz she 2 tell me wat i need...pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....shit i dismissed that azz rite up outta my room...NEXT!!!!...so, now the next thing on my agenda, iz getting some 1/2 way decent brushez...im soooo tight with my coinz tho...but i kno that n order 2 create the lookz that i want, imma have 2 come up outta ma pocket 1 way or the other....wompwompwomp...moving rite along...had 2 do *mini me'z* hair the other day n preparation 4 skool & i waz o sooo tired..i just went ahead & did the quickest, easiest style i could think of...something very basic...hey, wat can i say?..im 2 dam lazy...blah....@ n e rate, thatz all 4 now kidz...stay tuned 4 some new reviewz coming soon...BOSSAYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ OUT....







2 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Anonymous,  January 10, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

I have Showy and I do not like. It isn't any better than other drugstore/discount city shadows I have tried in the past. It's either the products, people are using special potion primers in their pix to make theirs pop, or there is something up with my body chemistry.

If you have/or take any pix with showy, please post. I want to see how it looks on you. I am just about fed up enough to buy department store.

2BOSSAY January 10, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

DEDEEEEEEEEEEEE...U R A TRUE HAIR A MANIAC...U ALWAYZ GOTTA RESPONSE 4 ME...I LUV IT...SO U DONT LIKE SHOWY HUH?...HMMM, I DONT REALLY PARTICULARLY CARE 4 BLUE, BUT I SHALL POSTZ PICZ JUST 4 U...THX 4 THE RESPONSE...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP