Saturday, February 7, 2009

Home Invasion Robbery & Y God Iz Good

on 2/6/09 @ about 4am, my family & i were victimz of a home invasion robbery...we were held @ gunpoint & repeatedly asked the ? *wherez the money @?*...the people that did thiz came through r front door & the crazy thing about the whole situation iz that i believe the LORD woke me up....once i woke up i laid n my bed 4 a few minutez tryna figure out wat thiz noise waz that i waz hearing comin from downstairz....they were basically prying the door open with probably a crow bar or something of that nature....gunz were pointed n r facez etc....fortunately 4 uz, my hubby & brother were not here @ the time...both of them r outta town on bizznezz, & that may b 1 of the *positive* thingz 2 come outta thiz horrible occurrence...i honestly believe had they been here with uz, the ending 2 thiz story would most likely b tragic...no doubt i had 2 go out & pick up some protection 4 uz now cuz my brother & hubby still havent made it back 2 uz...i refuse 2 b another victim & itz amazing wat u will do 4 ur kidz...but n no way will n e body come back n thiz house & point gunz n my kidz, or n e of my loved onez facez again....so now we have 1 rottweiler n the house with uz, & 1 patrolling the front yard....GOD blezz them if they get past the 1 n the yard...but if they do, please believe me when i say ill b shooting 1st & askin ?'z later....my hubby & my brother were repeately asking uz y didnt we have the dogz out?...2 b honest, we couldnt even answer them....thiz haz 2 b 1 of the most traumatic thingz that ive eva experienced n my life...especially when u dont kno if ur gonna b able 2 live 2 tell about it or wat the outcome iz gonna b...i honestly thought that we were all gonna b killed & r story on the morning newz...omg....needlezz 2 say, we're now n the procezz of relocating once again...im soooo ready 2 go now 2....itz 2 scary not knowing if theyre gonna try 2 come back or if somebody else iz having n e bright ideaz 2 try & come & do the same thing...smh....i cant stop thanking the GOOD LORD up above 4 letting uz live another day...obviously it wasnt r time 2 go or we'd b gone...i guezz we still have some bizznezz 2 handle while down here...GOD IZ GOOD ALL THE TIME, & ALL THE TIME GOD IZ GOOD....im truly counting my blessingz on a daily now....im thankful 2 b alive...im thankful my family'z livez were spared...im just thankful period....once again, GOD IZ GOOD ALL THE TIME, & ALL THE TIME GOD IZ GOOD....can i get an amen?

25 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Admin February 7, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

WHAT? OMG I'm in shock reading this. I skimmed through the post just to come and comment. I hope you are all OK from this and not too shaken.

You can definitely get an amen! Thank God indeed!

2BOSSAY February 8, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

THX LONDON...YEZ WE'RE FINE...ITZ STILL LIKE SHOCKING CUZ U HEAR ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME & U NEVA THINK IT CAN HAPPEN 2 U...BUT THX 4 UR CONCERN...I APPRECIATE THAT...

Anonymous,  February 8, 2009 at 3:53 AM  

OMG. I can't believe what I'm reading, I often hear stories like that to in Montreal. Thank God, u got through it. God is Good.

God definitely blessed you.

2BOSSAY February 8, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

yez KC...HE definitely did...wow my mom iz from montreal 2...although we havent been there n yearz now, & they actually do them up there az well?..i guezz no place iz immune huh?...thx 4 ur support girl...i appreciate that...

random February 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Omgsh! I hope you and your family is okay. Did you call the police?

OffdaShoulda February 8, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Thank God that you and your family are safe. As far as the dogs are concerned...thats a great move.

Casual Butterfly February 8, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

I am so glad to hear you're okay! What a blessing to get out of that situation unharmed. I'm praying for you bc even though it's over I know thoughts of worry are still running through your mind. I would be trying to get outta there ASAP as well. God is good girl and you're living proof!

ShanSoPink February 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Praise God! Your fam and you definitely have a testimony here! I am so sorry this happened to you but so thankful you weren't hurt.

ShanSoPink February 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Praise God! Your fam and you definitely have a testimony here! I am so sorry this happened to you but so thankful you weren't hurt.

Hairlicious Inc. February 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

OMG!!! Are you kidding me?!? I'm still in shock girl. I'm so glad that you and your family are safe. You definitely have to move, no "ifs, ands or buts"!

2BOSSAY February 8, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

@DASIA, SUNSHYNE, SHAN, DANCE, @ CASUAL..THANKU 4 UR KIND WORDZ & CONCERN...I APPRECIATE THAT & U HAVE NO IDEA MUCH....PRAISE GOD THAT WE LIVED 2 C ANOTHER DAY!...@DASIA..YEZ GIRL WE CALLED THE POLICE HOURZ L8R..HELL WASNT REALLY N E THING THAT THEY COULD DO 2 HELP UZ YANNO?...THE GUYZ HAD MASKZ & WATNOT & THEY WOULDA BEEN LONG GONE BY THE TIME THEY GOT 2 UZ....@SUNSHYNE..GIRL IM PLOTTIN ME NEW MOVE RITE NOW...I GOTTA GET UP OUTTA HERE SERIOUSLY...THX GUYZ....XOXO

Anonymous,  February 8, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

((((Cyber hugs))). I am totally shocked to be reading this but then again I shouldn't be surprised with CA's economic state and just the general crazies and fools in the world.

I hope that move comes really soon. Glad you are still here to tell us about it.

2BOSSAY February 8, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

@DE DE..(CYBER HUGGIN YA RITE BACK)...YA IT SHOULDNT B N E SURPRISE...& U KNO ITZ ONLY GONNA GET WORSE...I JUST CANT GET FAR ENUFF WAY FROM THE CITY FAST ENUFF...JUST A DAM SHAME U CANT HAVE N E THING THESE DAYZ...SMH...THX 4 UR CONCERN...I APPRECIATE THAT...

laughing808 February 8, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

I'm so sorry to hear this.....I'm sending up a prayer of protection foryou and the family. And that directs you and the family to a more safe neighborhood.

Glad to hear you and the kids survived.

Blessed Tresses February 8, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

I am so glad that God protected you and your family. I am going to keep you all in my prayers because I can imagine that the you are very shaken. God bless you all.

2BOSSAY February 8, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

@LAUGHING & BLESSED...THANKU GUYZ SOOOOO MUCH....GOD WAZ TRULY ON R SIDE THAT MORNING....IT FEELZ GOOD 2 B ABLE 2 LIVE ANOTHER DAY....

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

2Bossay, my mouth dropped open when I read that. I can just imagine how shaken you guys are. Oh gosh... I guess all I can think of is THANK GOD that you are all alright. Man...and even though you're alright I'm sure you're still a bit on edge about it happening again. Bossay, I guess this was a blessing from GOD and there are some crazy people out there so we need to protect ourselves and our families. Just glad you guys are fine- Thank GOD.

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

I'm so glad to have talked to u today sis..I'm agreeing w/everyone else on here..I'm glad you'll are safe...& u're right...God is Good!

Prettysunshyne

Anonymous,  February 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

So glad you and your family are OK.

2BOSSAY February 10, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

@DANIA, RASHEEDA, SUNSHYNE, & SIMONE..THANKU ALL 4 UR KIND WORDZ & BLESSINGZ...ITZ GREATLY APPRECIATED....LET THIZ B A LESSON 2 UZ ALL...PROTECT URSELVEZ @ ALL COST BCUZ NO 1 IZ IMMUNE 2 THIZ TYPE OF EVENT....WATCH UR BACKZ GUYZ....THX AGAIN...

Anonymous,  February 12, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

damn boss, im glad u and lil 1's are ok... niggas is crazy out here and karma is a mutha they'll get theres most definitely.

2BOSSAY February 12, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

@KEISHA..THX MAN...YESSIR KARMA IZ A BITCH & THOSE SILLY KNEEGROWZ WILL EVENTUALLY GET THEIRZ...THEY DONT EVEN KNO IT YET...I JUST HOPE IM AROUND 2 HEAR ABOUT IT....

Brownelovely March 2, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Sorry to read about this Bossay..I'm shocked actually. I've been pretty ghost lately but when I saw this I was like what????

Glad you and the family are ok. I always worry about that happening to my family and it's definitely a reality these days.

Abundant1 April 16, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Yes Lady, you got a solid AMEN! I'm glad you said it lady, God still has a purpose for you. He needs you to be here! Go on and pick up your Bible and find out what it is Sis... So glad you're covered in the Blood... So sorry your kids had to even experience that... and still we say: GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!!

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP