Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bossay'z Hair & Body Butter Moisturizerz...

HMMMM....IM THINKIN MY WHIPPED HAIR & BODY BUTTER MOISTURIZERZ WILL MAKE A NICE CHRISTMAZ PRESENT....DONT U AGREE?...

Vanilla Nut


Mad 4 Mango


Christmaz Giftz


THE END....

*Side note* I've been contemplating marketing my product...I've been sending out samplez of my hair & body butter moisturizerz...if ur interested n receiving a sample, hit me up with ur name, & address @ bossay_spearz@yahoo.com...l8r folkz!

5 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Ambrosia December 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Okay, I know that's not made for eating, but it looks so tasty. Mmmm, mango.

I'd buy them, once you start selling them. For my hair, not to eat, lol.

LaQT December 13, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Wow! I have been wanting to try some butters, but I didn't want to mix them myself. I am interested in trying samples.

2BOSSAY December 16, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

@AMBROSIA...I KNO GIRL THEY DO LOOK SO EDIBLE HUH?..LOL...IF U WANT A SAMPLE LEMME KNO...UR N AZ RITE?...
@LAQT...I GOTCHA DOWN 4 A SAMPLE, SO HOLD TIGHT...

Ambrosia December 16, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

Do you have any samples left? I'm actually in Cali. If not, I'll just wait until you start selling them. I've been wanting to try these, but I never felt like buying and mixing up my own.

2BOSSAY December 17, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

@AMBROSIA...YEZ I STILL HAVE SUM...I JUST MAILED OUT A NEW BATCH...SHOOT ME UR INFO & I WILL GLADLY SEND U A SAMPLE....BOSSAY_SPEARZ@YAHOO.COM...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP