Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bossay'z Hair & Body Butter Moisturizerz...

HMMMM....IM THINKIN MY WHIPPED HAIR & BODY BUTTER MOISTURIZERZ WILL MAKE A NICE CHRISTMAZ PRESENT....DONT U AGREE?...

Vanilla Nut


Mad 4 Mango


Christmaz Giftz


THE END....

*Side note* I've been contemplating marketing my product...I've been sending out samplez of my hair & body butter moisturizerz...if ur interested n receiving a sample, hit me up with ur name, & address @ bossay_spearz@yahoo.com...l8r folkz!

5 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Ambrosia December 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Okay, I know that's not made for eating, but it looks so tasty. Mmmm, mango.

I'd buy them, once you start selling them. For my hair, not to eat, lol.

LaQT/ Ty December 13, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Wow! I have been wanting to try some butters, but I didn't want to mix them myself. I am interested in trying samples.

2BOSSAY December 16, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

@AMBROSIA...I KNO GIRL THEY DO LOOK SO EDIBLE HUH?..LOL...IF U WANT A SAMPLE LEMME KNO...UR N AZ RITE?...
@LAQT...I GOTCHA DOWN 4 A SAMPLE, SO HOLD TIGHT...

Ambrosia December 16, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

Do you have any samples left? I'm actually in Cali. If not, I'll just wait until you start selling them. I've been wanting to try these, but I never felt like buying and mixing up my own.

2BOSSAY December 17, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

@AMBROSIA...YEZ I STILL HAVE SUM...I JUST MAILED OUT A NEW BATCH...SHOOT ME UR INFO & I WILL GLADLY SEND U A SAMPLE....BOSSAY_SPEARZ@YAHOO.COM...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP