Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lacio, Lacio Leave In...


i bought thiz maybe @ the beginning of this month...itz an intensive hair treatment that restorez split endz...itz a leave in amongst the dominican line of productz....itz supposed 2 provide softnezz, shine & new life 2 overprocessed, porouz, or dry hair... im definitely feeling thiz product...ive purchased several leave in'z within the past month, & itz 1 of my favoritez...i recently used it on my rollersetz that ive done...i just put some of it n a spray bottle, with a little H20 & it definitely did the trick...made my hair really soft, & provided some nice bouncy curlz...it haz excellent slip, & it doesnt have an offending perfume smell like the majority of dominican hair productz...that alone iz a pluz n my book......ive added thiz 2 my list of staplez...

2 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Urbangirl January 25, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

I'm intersted in trying some dominican products because I have heard good stuff about them and this was one on my list, Do you still like this product?

2BOSSAY January 25, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

@URBANGIRL...YEZ I DO STILL USE THIZ & I LUV IT....ANOTHER 1 MADE BY *STAR* PRODUCTZ IZ THE SHEEP PLACENTA....SMELL, TEXTURE, & EVERYTHING IZ EXACTLY LIKE THE LACIO...HIGHLY RECOMMEND EM BOTH...GOOD LUCK...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP