Sunday, July 27, 2008

NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask...


ive used NTM productz b4...but recently walgreenz had buy 1 get 1 4 50% off...so of course being the product junkie that i am, i had 2 stock up...i got thiz yesterday & used it 2day, b4 i did my d/c....man, thiz stuff iz the truth!!!...now i kno wat people mean when they say a certain product melted away their tanglez...thiz iz just wat thiz product did...im definitely luvin thiz @ the moment...i will b adding thiz 2 my list of staplez...i highly recommend it...im gonna have 2 go back & stock up on a few more bottlez of thiz...

2 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Unknown July 30, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

I love this too...I use it overnight when my hair really needs moisture......I love the whole line

2BOSSAY July 31, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

ya NTM iz definitely the bomb...over nite huh?...i mite have 2 try thiz 1 day...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP