Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Book Review




Synopsis:

Milan Walden is living the high life. She has it all, a high-power career, respect from her peers, and unlimited business potential. But when she finds herself unemployed and facing criminal charges, she flees the only life she's ever known to start again. Milan accepts a position as a live-in companion to ailing millionaire Noah Brockington. Her hunger for glamour and luxury drives her to become involved in a twisted relationship with her employer that soon results in a bizarre prenup and frantic preparations for the strangest wedding anyone could expect. Fighting off greedy family members, Noah's obession with quirky sex, and the yearnings of her heart, Milan finds a new zest for life as she strives to become the sole heir of the Brockington fortune. A Bona Fide Gold Digger is an addictive spin through scandal and temptation that will leave every reader dizzy, but wanting more...

My Opinion:

thiz waz my 1st book by Allison Hobbs that ive read...ive been hearing sooo many good thingz about her bookz, & she didnt disappoint me....i have a few more n my possession that i will b starting real soon...thiz book waz pretty good & i definitely recommend it.....i thought it waz kinda on the long side, but the chapterz go by so quick.....she defnitely keepz u guessing with each turn of the page...
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

5 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Unknown October 20, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

I can't wait until the semester is over so I can get back to reading for entertainment. I'll have to check out that book.

2BOSSAY October 20, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

glad somebodyz interested n reading besidez myself...it waz pretty good tho...good luck with skool...

Unknown October 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

I have got to make time to get back to reading my novels....This looks like a good one

Milan October 21, 2008 at 6:44 AM  

Hey! The main character has the same name as me! LoL. Now I HAVE to read it. Hahaha. I'm looking for a new book to read too. I wonder if they will have it in the library.....

2BOSSAY October 21, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

lol@milani, i thought about u when i had started reading thiz book...smh....i didnt kno u liked 2 read, or am i assuming 2 much?...
@tray, it waz good & u should try if u have the time...az 4 me, i shall continue 2 read cuz reading iz FUNDAMENTAL!!!...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP