Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HE:LTR Leave In Split End Protector


What They Say
With a fusion of red rasberry & satin. Live in the length of luxury. This is the beautiful beginning of the ends. Smooth them with a kiss of protective conditioning that strengthens your hair against split ends and breakage. I'll help keep your hair from splittsville with my quenching formula fused with extracts of red raspberry & satin. I'm a tip treat with a silky finish that feels so good.

What I Say
wrong!...wrong!...wrong!...thiz crap not only left my hair dull, with a *lifelezz* sheen, it also had my hair feeling & looking dry az well....now i kno itz just a *leave in*, but ive used plenty of them 2 kno thiz isnt how my hair should feel, much lezz look....im soooo not impressed with HE @ all...alotta folkz r actually swearing by thiz crap...go figure?...itz definitely affordable @ $3.24 or something @ walmart...but i waz told by a friend that she caught her bottle of thiz 6oz garbage @ target 4 about $2.74...o well, i waz robbed...im sooo not a target shopper, & i cant believe that thiz crap waz actually cheaper there...thiz iz something that iz definitely on my *DO NOT EVA BUY AGAIN N LIFE LIST!!!!*

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

8 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Brownelovely October 21, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

LOL..your a trip Bossay...great review!

Ambrosia Malbrough October 21, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

lol!

Sometimes, the cheap stuff is cheap for a reason

That's crazy

Admin October 21, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Welll um.....DAMN!!!

LOL!

2BOSSAY October 21, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

lmaooooooooooooooo@all of ya'll...im sayin tho...thatz shitz straight up garbage....im just tryna give yall some G-A-M-E...now dont say i didnt warn ya!..lol

Anonymous,  October 21, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

I tried HE before they changed to the pretty packaging and cutesy names. I got the same busted results you had. I used a conditioner that was oh so raved on. Coated, nasty mess. I was wiping sludge off of my hair for days.

BOOOOO HE!!

2BOSSAY October 21, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

@dede ya itz definitely not the bizznezz...the whole line doesnt agree with my hair...leavez a tangled web...blah....

IbisCaraib October 24, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

I'm still on the fence on this product. I use it after my washes but I don't know if its actually that good. I use it just because. I use it as a measure of precaution but I'm not sure if I need it.

Anonymous,  October 26, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

Is this stuff for our hair type anyway??? Half of their products contain alcohol which cause the awful drying. Good Review!

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP