Monday, October 6, 2008

Lustrasilk Cholesterol + Shea Butter & Mango


This unique Triple Acting formula combines the healing benefits of cholestrol with Shea butter and mango extract to help repair severely damaged hair to almost perfect condition. Moisture is added to dry & brittle hair and will eliminate split ends. Protects both hair and scalp from Relaxer damage....so i had been hearing some idle chatter about folkz using thiz cholesterol & i had actually stumbled upon thiz while out looking 4 something else a couple of weekz ago...i found my 20 oz jar @ dollar general 4 $2.00...now that waz a deal!...the smell iz okee, & so waz the slip...i used it with some coconut oil az a pre-poo b4 i washed my hair 2day & it served itz purpose...im satisfied, but not estactic...i will buy thiz again bcuz itz @ a reasonable price which cant b beat.

2 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Unknown October 6, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

I love Lustrasilk Cholesterols...I use them mixed with my favorite oils to prepoo

Unknown October 14, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

I recently added Lustrasilk Cholestrols to my regi as a pre poo. Shea Butter & Mango...<3 it, one of my favorites.

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP