Friday, November 7, 2008

Covergirl'z Lashblast Volume Blasting Mascara


What They Say
Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max-out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big lash look. Now in waterproof, too!

What I Say
straight up BULLSHIT!!!...lol..contrary 2 the hogwash that they're feeding the american public, itz not the case here...my lashez were n e thing but VOLUMNIZED...i waz 2 pissed...cuz i like my eyez 2 POP....im very very, disappointed n thiz mascara by covergirl...4 $5.87 or wateva the hell the price waz, i waz sooo dam disappointed....my lashes just appeared 2 have a coat of mascara on them, & the length didnt appear 2 increase wat so eva...i got my tube from walmart of course....lol....but i just felt like covergirl couldve came betta than that...im thinking imma stick 2 my other line of mascara from thiz point forward.

4 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty November 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

Mine came out clumpy :(
try it with another mascara, it works way better!

2BOSSAY November 7, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

i usually do double up on my mascara'z..which waz the case here...needlezz 2 say, no POP...blah...im going back 2 my define a lash...

Anonymous,  November 8, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

LMAO! Sorry it didn't work 4 u! I haven't tried it..& thanks to ur post...I probably won't lol.

2BOSSAY November 8, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

ha!..ya the dfine a lash & the other 1'z ive used r way betta...hmmm i think i should do a post on them az well!...lol..

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP