Monday, November 17, 2008

ORS Replenishing Packs


What They Say
Deep Penetrating Conditioner. Helps restore, moisturize, & rebuild damaged hair.

What I Say
aside from the smell, which iz on the citrusy side & smellz absolutely lovely i have no idea wat all the dam hoopla waz about...thiz & many other of the ORS productz r all the rave on each & every hair board that i go on....so naturally i had 2 indulge myself & c wat all the fuss waz about....needlezz 2 say, im sooo NOT impressed...it did absolutely NOTHING 4 my hair except 4 the wonderful smell....im thinking since all the folkz who have raved about thiz r on the *relaxed* side of the street, thiz may not b 4 uz *naturalz*...i got my lil packet from walmart 4 about $1.99 & im glad i didnt have 2 spend more on it...cuz itz definitely something that i will NOT b buying again...

4 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Admin November 18, 2008 at 1:43 AM  

This is my staple conditioner and I love it. It works better combined with Elasta QP breakage serum. I think this conditioner works best on hair that is clarified, if you have slight build up, with it being so moisturising I don't think it would work so great.

Out of curiousity what is you current staple conditioner.

Anonymous,  November 18, 2008 at 6:18 AM  

Lol. You seem to not like the same things I don't like. I don't like ORS products period. Overpriced and they suck. You made a good point that alot of relaxed raves are not good on the average natural, some can pass but many don't.

Also I think some people lie about their great results,or they are confused. Maybe they raved too soon. To me, if it's so great why the need to continually switch products for the same problem.

2BOSSAY November 18, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

@london, i use my conditioner cocktail mix...but um my tru 2 life staple iz pantene moisturizing condish...handz down...although i do luv nexxus az well...thiz iz y i do the cocktail...best of both worldz....orz absolutely, positively suckz azz...lol...@dede, girl i dont kno wat it iz...im not relaxed, so im startin 2 really think that the relaxed sistaz can use N E thing & luv it without problemz...me on the other hand, im like blah...so when i do find something, im riding with it til the wheelz fall off..

Unknown November 20, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

o really, I've been using this for about 4weeks faithful and I'm natural and it always makes my hair shiny, soft, and managable after I wash it. I love that stuff. But this could just be one those time when everything doesnt work for everybody.

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP