Wednesday, November 19, 2008

V05 Miracle Mist Heat Defense Conditioning Spray


What They Say
Blow dryer or flat iron friendly. VO5 - The power to heat up your style! Advanced, alcohol-free formula. 5 Vitamins; UV Filter. Hot Style! Defend yourself against blow dryers, flat irons and curling irons. This mist can take the heat! Conditioning formula absorbs heat to protect from damage. The power to lock in your style when used with irons.

What I Say
luv it, luv it, luv it!!!...i waz n the market 4 a new heat protectant about a year ago when i ran outta my *Rusk* protectant...i stumbled upon thiz n 1 of the variouz storez n cali....so i tried it out, & it actually did a fabulouz job of not weighing my hair down after my flat ironing...so itz been a staple ever since...i musta picked thiz bottle up like last year & i have yet 2 replace it...now thatz crazy....but um, ya itz not greasy, itz very light, non-sticky, & it doesnt leave a coating or film on my hair....definite keeper 4 me...cant remember where i got my bottle from, but i did price it n walmart 2day...itz there 4 $2.96 & u get 5.1oz...so if ur n the market 4 a new heat protectant spray, i would highly recommend the VO5 miracle mist!

3 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Dyvalicious November 20, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

I use this heat protectant too but I notice that it leaves my hair feeling a little stiff...Does that happen to you?

Dyva

2BOSSAY November 20, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

naw not @ all dyva...how r u using it?...do u spray it directly on ur hair?..if so, thiz could b the problem...i dont EVA put n e thing directly on my hair...i put it n my handz 1st & apply it like that...

laughing808 November 28, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

I've been to at least 6 stores and can not find this any where.....

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP