Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Out With The Old & On With My Life...My *Lil* Chop...

so i asked *Babe* if he would trim my endz, or rather shape them last month some time...he said he would & waz ready 2 do it, but when i got 2 explaining 2 him how 2 do it, he got an attitude...there 4 i waz like screw it...i dont want n e body with an attitude coming n e where near my hair with some scissorz, ok?!!...not n thiz lifetime...so i left it alone...mind u he haz been on my bumper 4 monthz & monthz 2 cut hiz endz & believe me they were n dire need....so the other day i approached him with the subject about my hair & once again he agreed 2 do them....so i told him how 2 do it, & he did a FANTABULOUZ job...i waz really impressed...lol...but, & therez alwayz a but rite?...i had 2 agree 2 do hiz the next day...of course i obliged...hiz hair really, really needed it 2...poor thing...smh...2 bad i waited thiz long 2 do it...lol...o well....i will do another post about hiz traumatic experience....but um, im just glad that minez r finally even & i can now move on with my life!...lol...
the pic on the left iz from sept '08 & the pic on the right iz from nov '08...enjoy...
a comic strip!

7 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Hairlicious Inc. November 19, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

It seems like everyone is trimming their hair. Your ends look great and I'm lovin' the shine too!!

2BOSSAY November 20, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

hahaha@sunshyne...wat dam shine?...my hair lookz soo dam dry itz not funny...thx 4 the complimentz tho....

Admin November 20, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Your ends do look great.

Brownelovely November 20, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

I luvs ur hair Bossay!! I didn't see this post the other day?? how'd I miss it?? anywho..looks good mizz!

2BOSSAY November 20, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

@london & charmaine...thx guyz trust me when i say my hair waz n dire need of thiz dam trimmin...it waz lookin a dam mezz...lol...

Unknown November 22, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Hair is lookin healthy Sis...Keep up the good work

2BOSSAY November 23, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

@creator, stanku u kno it waz wayyyyyyyyyyy over due...lol

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP