Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Aussie Moist Conditioner


okay Aussie Moist Conditioner for dry, damaged hair claims to give dry hair a long quenching drink that will make it silky and irresistible... itz made with Australian guava fruit, and it claimz 2 provide dry, damaged hair with a moisture infusion....now all that may be so, but once again i WASN'T impressed....thiz crap had me scared 2 comb thru my hair...once i attempted 2 put the comb thru it & it wouldnt go, i waz like o hell 2 the nawwwwwwwwwwwww....itz not a cheapy condish n my opinion either....i think i paid over $2 buckz 4 thiz garbage....something that i will neva, eva, do again...believe that!...on the other hand, it did have a nice smell 2 it...i used 2 use something by them back n the day, & it also had a very sweet smelling aroma az well...i think n a nut shell, thatz all they're good 4 iz making sweet smelling, non-working productz!

2 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Anonymous,  July 30, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

Aww, sorry you had that experience. My hair likes Aussie Moist a lot (as a matter of fact I just bought the huge 32 ounce bottle of it :). But not every conditioner is good for every hair type, I guess. There's some that I've tried because other people swear by it, and they left my hair feeling like straight ish, lol.

*Muffin*

2BOSSAY July 30, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

tru tru...not 1 of my favz...& i will neva eva eva buy thiz crap again!!!...glad u like it tho muffin...

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP