Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner


Giovanni claimz 2 b a weightless, enriched with certified organic botanicals....restores strength, luster and nourishment to abused hair....moisturizes and builds body....detangles for easy comb-out, easy styling....alright so everybody haz been ranting & raving about thiz dam giovanni direct leave in condish...yeah it did glide thru my hair...ya it waz kinda silky while i waz doin my braid out....but so wat...dam near everything doez that...blah...now with the giovanni direct, my hair wasnt hard but it dam sure wasnt soft...i really cant say wat it waz that i waz expecting thiz product 2 do...but um needlezz 2 say, it didnt do it...i found my bottle of thiz & the rest of thiz line @ the vitamin shoppe...now if my memory servez me correctly, it waz about $7.15 a pop...i kno it waz lezz than $8 buckz...ive also been told that itz @ rite-aid 2, 4 about the same price...o & i have seen it @ my local health food store......@ n e rate, seeing how im such a *PJ* & ill try n e thing once, i can now say that ive been there, dun that, & im good...ill chalk thiz up az a lost & add it with the rest of the productz on my *loser* list...imma admit that itz been collecting dust n the basket that i keep all of my productz n....but since ive been getting n 2 rollersetz lately, im thinkin about resurrecting thiz crap, mixing it with some H2o, & using it 4 rollersetting purposez....hey, watz the worse that can happen rite?...if all else failz, i use watz left of it az toilet bowl cleaner!

1 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

Anonymous,  February 9, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=microsoft visual studio professional 2005 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP