Thursday, July 31, 2008

V05 Strawberriez N Cream Moisture Milk Conditioner


Treat your hair to the fragrance of fresh-picked strawberries and the moisturizing benefits of soy milk proteins in our exclusive patented conditioner. Smooths and detangles as it conditions, leaving hair silky, soft and manageable....now az much az ive been using thiz product, thiz shouldve been my 1st post...thiz stuff smellz soooo deliciouz....so many folkz have been raving about thiz on many hair sitez, so i had 2 indulge & c 4 myself...im happy 2 say that it doez itz job 2...the price iz just rite @ $1.00, now how can u go wrong with that...but if u pay attention 2 ur weekly paperz, u can catch thiz on sale some say az low az $.66 centz @ cvs...i actually just stocked up on thiz yesterday bcuz cvs iz having a sale on it 4 $.75 centz...thatz still a good deal n my opinion...i cleaned out @ least 2 storez...i use thiz az my lil cheapy co-wash condish, & did i mention already that i luv it?...lol...itz easy 2 comb thru & providez some excellent slip...but ya, definitely go out & pick some up...u wont b disappointed.

4 hair-a-maniacz added their 2 centz:

KQ July 31, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

You know I bought mine today!! I got the strawberry kind which I've yet to try. I think they had some other scents but folks jumped on'em already. I'll just hit up another CVS like you.

2BOSSAY August 1, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

ya itz the bomb...im mad they dont have the blueberriez kind n the us n e more...now i kno that musta been a goody 2...i think i may try out the champagne 1...maybe ill go get my shop on n da a.m....lol...

QuEen_dEe August 2, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

I just got a bottle today when I went to CVS. They were out of the Suave Coconut and I remembered everyone's been raving about this kind. I can't wait to use it!

2BOSSAY August 3, 2008 at 5:28 AM  

cant wait 4 u 2 try it either @ queen...ur gonna luv it!!!...i guarantee it!!!

Bring That Beat Back...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP